Serenity Village promotes safety, security, serenity and sobriety for each of our residents. Our program provides our residents adequate structure and accountability with enough freedom to live their own lives. The majority of our residents work full-time jobs while meeting the expectations of the Serenity Village program. These principles are place to ensure that are residents more than enough support to flourish in their recovery.
Our residents are required to comply with the following rules and expectations:
Serenity Village Guiding Principles
- Total abstinence from alcohol and drugs.
- Alcohol and drug testing will be performed randomly if necessary.
- Pornography and gambling is prohibited.
- He will be expected to keep his room tidy as well as complete an assigned weekly chore.
- He will comply to curfews (11pm Sun-Thurs / 12:30am Fri-Sat)
- He will be able to take weekend passes with 24-hour notice to resident manager
- He shall have no overnight guests.
- He shall attend mandatory weekly in-house Spirituality Meetings on Sunday Evening at 6:00pm Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm.
- He shall attend at least two outside meetings per week.
- He shall have a mentor with whom he meets on a regular basis.
- He shall be employed on either a full-time or part-time basis starting no later than 2 weeks after he becomes a resident of the house.
- He shall be responsible to pay monthly rent in the amount of $500 on the 1st of every month
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."